Saturday, March 28, 2015

Weekend Seed Sale thru March 31st

Just announced on facebook....SEED SALE!!!

All of the seeds listed are open-pollinated, non-gmo and non-hybrid,
non-patented,  untreated, heirloom garden seeds.

Mary has signed the Safe Seed pledge.  
Most seed orders placed Monday-Thursday
are shipped within 24 hours, (except for holidays)
NEW Varieties added to our SPECIALTY HEIRLOOMS page
For more info: Ordering Info & FAQ 



Three varieties on sale:







And if that wasn't enough...2 FREE Seed Packs with purchase 
of the following Seed Combo Packs






If you have additional questions, please feel free to ask!

HAPPY PLANTING! 
 
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Marys-Heirloom-Seeds/229833070442449

Sign up for our E-Newsletter



1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey Mary! I know we had talked a bit about ordering seeds. Now with Spring on the way would you help me figure out what would work best for me here in Wisconsin? I know I wanna do peppers and lettuce in planters on my deck. I'm also thinking some wild flowers. Any suggestions?? Thank you!