Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Follow and I'll Follow Back!!! And Meeting New bloggers

I have tons to blog about lately but so little time to get it done.  The Yellow Green Farmer's Market booth has been an AMAZING boost for Mary's Heirloom Seeds.

PLUS...I am co-hosting 3 different "parties" each week:
Tuesdays with a Twist @ Back to the Basics
Real Food Fridays (Non-GMO, REAL food recipes) @ Mary's Kitchen
The Creative Home & Garden Hop (Sunday) @ Back to the Basics
LOVE Purple Basil
Add to that our Seed Starting Made Simple Workshop next week and we're busy at the moment.  SO...I thought I'd do something different today.

Below are my links for bloglovin and facebook.  Follow me and then leave a comment with YOUR links.  I WILL FOLLOW BACK!!!

Follow Back to the Basics

Follow on Bloglovin


Like Mary on facebook


Mary's Kitchen on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments:

Garden Chef said...

Hi Mary, I've been following you already! Have a nice day!

betty-NZ said...

Sounds like you are super busy but I can tell you're loving it!

Mary Smith said...

Thank you Ladies!!!
If you have followed me on Bloglovin or facebook I have followed back.
If you are a no-reply blogger I am unable to reply directly to your comment.
Hope you're having a SUPER week!

Katherines Corner said...

happy follower! Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop. xo

Katherines Corner said...

happy follower! Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop. xo

Unknown said...

New follower :) www.fashionphases.com

Unknown said...

follow me back please! :)

Khushboo said...

Done. Do drop by on my blog, munniofalltrades.blogspot.in

Hyowon said...

Hi Mary, I've been following you, please follow me back ^^v

hyowonsbeautydiary.blogspot.com

The Flash Window said...

Hey, have just followed you! Doing back? Kisses,
Vera

The Flash Window | Bloglovin

humanchanges said...

Hi! I just followed you:) Hope you follow me also ;) Have a nice day=)!