Friday, June 28, 2013

Homemade Chamomile Tincture RESULTS

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

I am happy to be back in Florida and back into my routine.  I had an AMAZING time in California and I can't wait to get back and visit my family again.  For now, it's time to get back to work!

Organic Whole Flower Chamomile
In January this year I shared a recipe for  
Homemade Chamomile Tincture and now I want to share our experience.  It Works!!!  My husband takes approx 
1/2 teaspoon every night before he goes to bed and he sleeps better 80-90% of the time.  
This is HUGE since we have had a bit going on lately and he is pretty stressed.

Stress?  Who has stress?  We moved our Chiropractic office June 1st, Open House 2 weeks later and then I LEFT to visit Family the third week in June.  YES...I'm crazy like that!

Back to the Chamomile Tincture...Not only has the herbal remedy helped us sleep better at night, it is a natural anti-inflammatory.  My husband noticed that his joints don't hurt as much both at the gym and out.  He lifts heavy weights at the gym!  Then again, so do I but I'm a bit younger than my husband.

So...Results?  I recommend that you try the recipe!
Please read the disclaimer for ALL herbal remedies!

Not sure where to find all of the ingredients and tools?  Don't want to wait until your chamomile grows and then dries? I can help! 
We added DIY Tincture kits over at Mary's Heirloom Seeds.  The herbs included in each "kit" are NON-GMO and Organic.  DIY Tincture Kits are available in 1 or 2 ounces of dried organic herbs.
DIY Chamomile Tincture Kit
 From the Website:

"Kits" purchased Monday-Friday ship within 24 hours via Priority Mail.
Tincture kits include:
1 - 32 ounce Glass Jar with lid, 1 - 2 ounce Amber Bottle with dropper top,
1 Re-Useable Strainer, 2 customizable labels (1 large, 1 small),

1 ounce of Organic Herbs (additional herbs available) and Detailed Instructions


I love these little kits!  If you live in the South Florida area they are now available for pick-up.  NO Shipping!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your site! I love growing herbs but never grew camomile before. I'll be looking for it, now! Thanks for reporting your positive results for the sleep aid. Menopause is here, and 4 hours of sleep at night is not enough! :-)
Blessings,
Kim @ Curtain Queen

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

Chamomile is one of my favorites! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Susan@Organized31 said...

After moving way too much stuff into our new home the past 2 days, I need something for my joints. Gonna have to give it a try. Thanks for sharing at Inspire Us Thursday..

Lisa Lynn said...


Thanks for sharing on The HomeAcre Hop! Hope you can join us again today at:
http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/2013/07/summertime-red-white-and-blues-the-homeacre-hop.html