Friday, November 11, 2011

On My Mind...

My mom and her husband

"Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship." -Margaret Mead

Today my thoughts are with my family in San Diego.  I am anxiously waiting, counting down the days until next Wednesday when I'll be able to see everyone again.  So much has happened in the past year and I really miss the daily family interaction.  My youngest niece turned 1 in October and I missed it!

"Family is the most important thing in the world." -Princess Diana

In the meantime I have carefully prepared meals for my hubby.  They're stored safely in the freezer for when I'm gone.  He is SO spoiled!  No living on cereal and ham sandwiches while I'm away, although he'll still sneak in a few bowls of cereal that I've purchased just for the occasion.


This is a Friday photo feature that anyone with a blog can join. To take part, post a photo on your own blog, write a short caption explaining it, and link it back to here from your blog by saying you're part of "On my mind". Please write a new post, don't link to an older one. When you've done that, come back here and add a comment below, with a link to your blog.

No comments: