Monday, August 29, 2011

City Farming: September Preview

September is right around the corner.  I'll be posting every day in September with "How To" growing instructions for my favorite veggies...Not to be confused with Mary's Top 5!

No matter how big or small your space you can have a garden just about anywhere.

Apartment dwellers might find satisfaction in a simple herb garden or a more elaborate patio container garden.  I've done it.  It's possible.  My friend Bridigit has had a brilliant start on her apartment garden and has given me permission to share.
Patio containers
Basil

Having a yard, large or small, may increase your yeild or at least provide space for more options.  My sister Jennifer shared a few pictures of her recent success in the garden. 
Tomatoes
Armenian Cucumber
Stay tuned for germination tips and more vegetable gardening!

No comments: